Friday 26 May 2017

Wonky Neighbours


 Hello Everyone!
Today we're trying once again with our Wonky Neighbours....

We had a pattern change and if you've already got the old one, then go and get yourself a free update at Craftsy. If you're already busy with the old then by all means carry on with that one.

The pattern measures 24" (62cm) and is on the Easy Intermediate Level.
Its divided into 3 rows.


The first row went together really quickly and Im getting to use up a lot of little scraps from older projects.

The idea is to use up all your scraps you have lying around or those that are too small for any other project. I've added a fabric guide but all you really need there is the amount of fabric for the background. You can make yours scrappy, a night scene, a snow scene - anything you like.


With my old houses, I had a blue snow patterned background and I felt that the bold houses really fought with it and this time around Im using the light snowy background and I feel much better about it.

Thanks for all the encouragement and the positive comments.

New Pattern is in my Craftsy Shop...

Have a great week-end!

**************************************
Quick link to my Craftsy Shop




















3 comments:

Joan W. said...

Great job

Mia said...

Lovely!!! Thank you for sharing. Congratulations from Greece!

Calicojoan said...

Can we no longer get the neighborhood in the round? I had it in my cart, but never checked out???? :-(