Saturday 1 July 2017

July Wild Babies Block of the Month

Hello everyone!!

It's that time again....... where we meet the next Wild Baby block...

For July we have................. (drumroll please...)




A cute little Tiger cub....

Isn't he just adorable!!








This is the image with solid colours....             And here it is with fabrics inserted....

The block measures 16" (41cm) and is on the harder intermediate level.





The little face was designed to one side like this so that you could eventually add the whiskers to the face too.

Little Tigers have long and prominent white whiskers on the nose, chin and above the eyes.










Here is the block that came back from the tester....
Its absolutely GORGEOUS!!! This block was sewn by Lisa England. Thanks so very much! I just love your sewing skills!


I really hope you enjoy sewing this one just as much!!

Pattern for July is FREE for the month 
and is in my Craftsy Shop


*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



8 comments:

2b in Friesach said...

Da kommt leider der Juni

Yvonne said...

What a cute little tiger cub.

Lori said...

oh my goodness how absolutely adorable. thank you for sharing these little beauties.
quilting dash lady at Comcast dot net

Susan said...

This tiger cub is so cute. Thank you.

Mania said...

I look forward to make it. I also need to make the previous one! Thank you Janeen!

rosemaryschild said...

Too cute-well done! Thank you Janeen, you are amazing! Thanks from Susan in Mississippi

Anonymous said...

I love your patterns. I wish time and money would allow me to see all of them. Sadly I must work. Angi is PA,USA

Unknown said...

Love the patterns, looks so good to deal with, looking forward to give it a try.

Haberdashery